Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

An announcement...

Hello friends....I am excited to share some news tonight.  I am so honored to be one of the new design team members for an amazing paint company called Creative Inspirations.  They make some really beautiful paints that you can use for so many different craft projects.  Take a look at all the colors HERE.  I will be posting some new creations every other week on Friday's at the very least.  I gotta tell ya I got the paints just a few days ago and WOW!!  They really are amazing!!  I can't believe the price either.

Each week starting on Sunday the Creative Inspirations blog has a new challenge.  This weeks challenge is inspired by bedtime stories.  How fun!!  So to start things off and because I just couldn't wait to play with these amazing paints I created something well actually 2 cards inspired by this theme.  My inspiration piece is a sweet story book called I Like Pumpkins by Jerry Smath

And here is my first card.
I painted the paints right onto the stamp and stamped the image on some watercolor paper.  LOVE this effect!!  

Here hopefully you can see some of the shimmer and the beautiful colors.  I used Mango and Evergreen on this stamp by Unity.  

My next card........
I used the same stamp by this time I stamped the image with Momento ink and then painted on the colors.  The colors I used are Mango, Buttercup and green olive.  I cut the image out and then attached it to a background made with my Spellbinders Fair Isle pendant.  Everything is inked up.  The sentiment is by Unity also.  

Here you can see a close up of the YUMMY paints.  
Look at the shimmer and the beautiful color!  I am telling ya, these are some awesome paints!!

Well, that's all I have for tonight.  I will be back on Wednesday with another Wild Flower Challenge creation.  
Thanks for stopping by! JennK

  

9 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful job Jenn!! Love the shimmer!

ellen s. said...

those are fabulous! congrats!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous cards- love the shimmer and what a great book for inspiration! TFS

Kassi said...

those pumpkins are so cute! great job!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Congrats Jenn!!!

I love your cards... well deserved chick!

Jan Hennings said...

super cute cards and love how they shine :)

Creative Inspirations said...

Love the cards! Great job!

BarbaraW said...

Fabulous cards. Thanks for sharing.

Chrissy D said...

Great card, Jenn! Love that SPARKLE!