Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Layout with Creative Inspirations paints

Hello!  It is Friday already!!  I am excited to be posting a new project that I created using Creative Inspirations paints.  WOW, do they have shimmer!

So this week on the Creative Inspirations blog the theme for the challenge is "Little Things".  It got me thinking about all the little things that I LOVE and so I decided to create this page using some recent photos of a trip to my sisters over the summer.

The butterflies I created with a Spellbinders die.  I used the Creative Inspirations paints on the embossed portions of the butterflies and on the edges of all the squares and the photos.

The color paints I used are Turquoise, Canary and Rose Quartz.
  

As you can see I used a foam brush and dabbed the paint on the butterflies and the edges of the squares.  
Here are some close ups.




Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you get a chance to try out these lovely paints for yourself.  I really love the smooth texture and the shimmer is amazing!  They come in so many colors too!  Also you still have time to play along in this weeks challenge. What little things are you inspired to create? Link up your creation, we would love to see it. Till next time....Happy Craftin'! Jennk

No comments: