Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge

Hello Happy Wednesday!  I hope your week is going great and that you will join us over on The Wild Flower Patch.  This week is about spooky, ghosts, goblins or anything Halloween related.  I was excited to use a great template from Leigh Ann for this cute Treat box.  The template is called gift to go.
 I used the Swirly Tree digital image.  It is all painted up with Creative Inspirations paint.  The box is created from some Nikki Sivilis paper and so are the little ghosts.
Here you can see a closer look at the painted tree,  I wish the sparkle of the paint showed up better.

I hope to see you over on The Wild Flower Patch.  This week is the LAST challenge till the new year!!  So in honor of that Jen is giving away one BIG-OLE' PRIZE!!  You don't want to miss out on this one!!  Check it out.

 Happy Craftin'!  JennK

2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is very very cute Jenn! What a great idea!! I love those little ghosties... they are adorable!

Lelia Pierce said...

So cute, Jenn! Love those ghosts flyin' around all over! :O)

XXX