Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

EEKK!!  It's Halloween!  How do you plan to spend the evening?

I want to take a moment to share a few treats with you.  First is a CUTE candy bar holder I created for some of my sons Teachers and office staff...Inside each is tucked a Hershey bar.
These were super simple to make and much quicker than the next little treat box I created.  I am not sure what I was thinking when I chose to make these for my sons class of 23 but I am certain that after about 12 my hands were wishing I had started on them sooner...LOL!!  Anyway I am happy that I got them all made and that the class seems to have enjoyed them.  What do you think??
Here is a view of what was found inside this crypt...I made ghosts from Tootsie Roll Pops.
 And a few other candies, an Eyeball bouncy ball and a box of tats finish off this package.  
 I am pleased with the outcome of these Coffin Treats.  If you would like to make some coffins for your next party here is a TEMPLATE to get you started.
Now it is time to pass out some candy and see what ghosts and goblins show up at my door tonight.  Hopefully it will not be too late a night since the kids have school tomorrow.

Happy Halloween!!  JennK

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

OH M G... how I love them both! Especially the caskets.. how darling!