Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

For the tea lover...

Hello, I hope your weekend has been wonderful!  It has been COLD and WINDY here!!  No snow yet though.   Today I am sharing a gift sure to please the tea or even coffee lover.  I created this using some stamps from Unity that I watercolored and cut out.  The frame is cut using Spellbinders framabilities die.

The background paper is some Basic Grey paper I came across in my stash.  I am not sure what collection it is from though.  I distressed the edges of the frame and the paper the teapots and cups are on with Tea Dye distress ink.

Have you gotten all of your presents made or bought?  I still have a few more things to get done.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  JennK

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was this for Mom? It is so cute.