Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Some December Daily with Creative Inspirations Paint

Hello...  As many crafters are, I am working on a Dec. daily this year.  This is the first year I have done this and so far it has been amazing.  I am sharing my day 7 page with you today.  Here are a few details to get started.

As you can see I used some of the Creative Inspirations paints on my title and on this lovely flower.  The color I chose to work with is Autumn Wheat.  I just am in LOVE with this color. It adds warmth and shimmer wherever you apply it.  
Here are the completed pages.  (remember you can click on the images to enlarge them). I have loved using these paints not only to paint with, but to highlight areas of my art.  I hope you have enjoyed my project today.  And remember you still have time to enter this weeks challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by!
JennK

No comments: