Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!

What are your plans??  Do you make New Years Resolutions??  If so, did you keep last years??  I am not much for making new years resolutions myself.  But this year I would like to try and keep my crafty space more organized and tidied up.  I have seen some fellow bloggers sharing their favorite moments and projects from the past year.  I like this....so I decided to join in too.  Here are my TOP 5 moments and projects from the past year.  Much harder to pick than I realized!  LOL!!

Boys had so much fun on this day!!  Love that!

One of my all-time Favorite layouts!!

Another favorite layout...but mostly LOVED the trip to get to spend some time with my sis in California!

A favorite card made with some new favorite paints by Creative Inspirations.

And a Favorite moment spent with my hubby.

Have a Happy New Year!!  Thanks for stopping by today.

JennK


3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I love your fave layouts! Just stunning!!!! Be safe and I will be back next year!

Jen Phillips said...

I check your blog almost everyday - love the inspiration - you and your hubby look so happy!!

May the new year bring you much joy and happiness!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

What a fun recap of your favorite moments!!!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my altered shadowbox frame for the Imaginisce Blog Hop!

Happy New Year to you and yours!!!