Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sharing a mermaid today

Hello friends!  Today I would like to share a card I created with Verona the Mermaid for Whimsical Ink Sorority.  This stamp is available at QKD.  I decided to stamp this image using the versamark ink pad.  I then embossed the image with some Chameleon Blue embossing powder. I cannot say where someone would get this embossing powder.  I got mine years ago when my hubby and I still lived in Washington at a local store there.  Sadly the store is no longer in business. :-(

Back to the card....I used Basic Grey Wisteria paper for the background.  I also inked up the edges with purple ink and added some twine (love this stuff!).

Here is a quick peek inside...
I used up some scraps of the Basic grey paper and the Kraft cardstock.

Thank so much for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed todays card.

Happy Craftin'!!  JennK

No comments: