Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hello Sunshine!

So today looks like a beautiful Sunny day. Of course when ya step foot outside BRRRRRR!! It's cold out there. Well, today is the big Christmas parade downtown. It is a lighted parade so it won't start till 6 PM tonight. Bundle up! The kidos are all excited to go.

I finally got a few pictures this morning of the cards I made. One is for the Copic Color Challenge. One is a little edgy. But I think it is FUN! So what do I start with???

How about the Copic Challenge, The colors this week were:

And here is my card...

This is one of my most favorite stamps from Stampin' up! This little guy has probably seen better days, but he is alright...LOL!! I feel like this some days too.

Okay so on to my edgy FUN!

This stamp is from Stamp Insanity. I just love her! She is so sweet and sassy. I chose to use the sentiment "Who you callin' a Ho Ho Ho" but there are many others to choose from. I of course will not be sending this one to everyone....*giggles* but I know a few friends and family that would think this was funny too! I colored her in with my Copics and the used Spica pens and Stickles for the glittery parts. I used some Me and My Big Ideas papers. And a little ribbon from my stash. So what do ya think of her?? Fun? Sassy? I think a little of both.

Alrighty, I am off to finish up a few projects then on to the Christmas festivities here in town today. Have a great Saturday and the rest of your weekend.

Hugs, JennK

1 comment:

Carol<>< said...

cute little turtle and what a sweetie! HO HO HO!
love the way you captured the light on your cards
Carol<><
yes, bundle up in this cold!