Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ONLY 10 DAYS!!

Can you believe only 1o days remain before Christmas?!!! My kids are starting to bounce off the walls in excitement. My MIL sent the family a Christmas card and inside was a sentiment that was really sweet. It read...
"The great thing about Christmas is that lovely childhood dream of going off to sleep and waking in the morning to our hearts desire. What a wonderful world it would be if, every day, the morning itself was our hearts desire."

I thought that was a wonderful verse. It got me to thinking why can't we make the morning, the very fact we awake to a new day every day our hearts desire? It is all in the perception of your world. Why not make it the best we can? I would say I will make this my New Years resolution but, why wait till new years? Why not start today and before ya know it, it will just be a way of being.

Alrighty, enough of the deep stuff...lets lighten things up a bit.

I have a new layout to share with you. I am so happy I have gotten back to scrappin. I have been pretty busy with other projects lately I haven't scrapped enough.

This layout was done from some pictures of my boys last year with Santa. The papers are a combination of My Minds Eye, Cosmo Cricket and DCWV. I also used my Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder and some Glimmer mist. You may be wondering how I embossed such a large sheet of paper with the embossing folder. Well, I gotta tell ya I used a ROLLING PIN!! LOL!! I sprayed my paper with the glimmer mist to add a little sparkle but to also moisten the paper a bit for easier embossing. I placed my embossing folder on the paper and just started rolling away. Moving the folder around till I covered the whole sheet of paper. I think the effect is just perfect.

Hope you enjoyed my page.

Hugs, JennK

No comments: