Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year 2010!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Here's to 2010! YAHOO!! Let the fun begin and new beginnings start!!

Hugs to all my Friends and family! Wishes for a wonderful Year ahead!

Remember that Yummy Nikki Sivils Monster stash I won?!! Well, I was able to do a few projects with it before the year was over....

First another Halloween Layout. I wanted to do a few pages of my boys close up of their costumes. I just LOVE how this paper coordinates So well!! I couldn't believe how great this worked out!!

Then I created this little Journal for myself. I am planning on starting an Art Journal this year. I think it will be a wonderful forum for my creative expressions. Just love this Fun paper too!! Thanks Nikki for Rocking some Awesome designs for me to work with!!


The inside of this Fun new journal. I used a piece of Kraft paper on the front and back pages. The pages are mixed. There is Watercolor paper, Lined paper, Graph paper and some plain white paper as well. I wanted to be able to paint, draw, collage, write...whatever I wanted to do without worry of the paper inside.

And finally the back of the book. What was really great is I not only got to play with some of my new papers but I also played with some new Shimmerz, glimmer mist and my Bind-it-all. Wahoo!! They all were so great I want to make more. I am asking for more time to Create this New Year!! LOL!! Hope I get it.

Hugs, JennK

No comments: