Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Getting Sketchy with the Wild Flower Kids!!

It is Wednesday and time for another challenge on The Wild Flower Blog.  After getting our Grunge on last week, this week we are sketching it out!  Take a look at the Fabulous sketch done up by Leigh Ann
It is Rockin'!!  Right?!  To use this sketch I decided to play with the new image Edward!  Yeah BABY!  This is such a great digi stamp whether you are into the Twilight Series or not (Definitely a Fan here!!)  TEAM EDWARD!!  Okay that is all I am gonna say about that.  Onto some crafty fun. 


So I Grunged it up a bit this time too.  I couldn't help myself.  I saw the Glimmer Mist just waiting, Begging me to use it and before ya know it....Well you can see for yourself.  


I even added some sparkle to his eyes.  


So as for the supplies used.  I used some left over scraps of different papers, the embossing behind Edward is done using the Allegro Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I Glimmer misted the Blue embossed paper with Electric Blue. I also used some mist along the edges of the card in Viva Pink.  Edward is colored in using Copics.  And if you are lovin' this image look for him HERE!!  I hope you have enjoyed my card.  Hop onto the Wild Flower Blog to see what the rest of the DT did with this sketch.  
Happy Craftin'!  JennK

3 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cute...in a manly way. ;O) Love it!


XXX

Jen Shults said...

I love this!!! I love your mods to the sketch and your fabulous use of twine (I need to get some more of that, lol.) This just rocks! Hugs!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I hope you are having a blast in California! Your take on the sketch is so fun!