Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lace and Sparkle..

Let your girly side run wild this week with The Wild Flower Kids!!  Todays challenge is all about LACE and SPARKLE...YUM!  Check out what I made with this weeks theme.
I know you might be taking a minute to check the date of this post...but why not cool down a bit today and see what winter has in store for us.  This is one of the NEW digital images that Jen has created.  It is called Winter Dahlia.  She is SWEET as can be.  I used Copics to color her.  Cosmo Cricket papers.  Polka dot frame by Spellbinders.  And I created my own snowflake embellishment with some chipboard, glitter, ribbon, button, and rhinestone. 

Close up of the sparkly snowflake.

And the inside.  The decorative edge was created using the small frame in Spellbinders polka dot frame set. Papers are by Cosmo Cricket.  Have fun with this weeks theme.  
Happy Craftin'!  JennK

6 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

A fabulous card! Love the layout!

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful in every way Jenn! Your image is picture perfect and your detailing rocks!
hugs
Risa:)

Lelia Pierce said...

I love this card, Jenn! One of my faves by you! Hope you're having an awesome time!

XXX

jinxi~ aka angi said...

That is simple adorable!!! I love winter cards. :)

Jen Shults said...

This is awesome Jenn! I love the layout and the way you added the lace and sparkle... just WOW! HUGS!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great card! Beth