Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Winter in JULY??

What?  For those of us in the states most of us are not thinking of winter right now.  We are still enjoying the last few summer days left till the leaves begin to turn and the winter settles in.  But, I just got some of the cutest Winter/Christmas stamps from QKR Stampede and I couldn't resist inking them up.  For starters I LOVE Snowmen!  Yes, I have a thing for them...heheee.  Who couldn't resist these cuties?  Also, we could use a little cooling off right about now.
A little closer


Aren't these two of the sweetest snowmen ever?!  The first stamp is called Catching Snowflakes.  I just adore this snowman's jovial expression.  The second image is called Winter Friends. Looks like a great snow friend to me.   I hope you have enjoyed a little cooling while reading this post and have enjoyed my cards today.
Happy Craftin', JennK

2 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I adore snowmen! I collect them and always theme my holidays with Snowmen, white, blue and silver :)
Your cards are adorable! I especially love what you did with the Cosmo Cricket DP! Very cute!
TFS! hugs, margie

jinxi~ aka angi said...

oh my gosh! completely adorable!!!