Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pink Scraps with The Pink Elephant

Hello!  Today I have a great sketch to share with you from The Pink Elephant.  This sketch was created by our very talented Lori Boyd!
Do you love it?!  Are you inspired?  Well then join us on The Pink Elephant for this weeks challenge.  Use this sketch as your inspiration and the Colors Red, White and Blue.  You don't have to create a patriotic layout, Anything goes.  I chose to create a page that is all about the fun of Fireworks.  At least for my boys...With the exception of our little one.  He still just doesn't like the noise and fire associated with these Explosive creations.



I hope to see you over at The Pink Elephant.  Hugs, JennK  

2 comments:

Fern said...

WOW Jenn, love those photos!!! Beautiful job with the sketch!! Hugs!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This layout is awesome and I love the photos! Have a happy 4th! Beth