Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Grunge it up

Today over on The Wild Flower Patch we are all getting into the distressed/grunge look.  So I tapped into my inner Holtz and dove right into the challenge.  I really enjoy distressing my card.  I actually ended up tapping a little more into my inner Burton too.  When I was all done this is what I had made.
I really enjoy using different colors for hair and I thought this new Alice digital stamp would be great. Be sure to take a peek at the rest of the distressing the dt did at The Wild Flower Patch Blog.

Have fun craftin', JennK

4 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love the crinkled up background paper and the blue hair. My 6yo daughter really loves your card too!

Lelia Pierce said...

Too cute, Jenn! Love the wild colors here!

Risa said...

What a fabulous grunge card Jean! Your image is adorable and I love your detailing!!
hugs
Risa:)

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is terrifically grungy love it! Beth