Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Scrap Time!

Happy Thursday and another challenge over on The Pink Elephant!!  This week we used a color theme and a sketch.  The colors are PINK, GREEN and BLACK.  So I am sure you know that any time we do PINK in a color scheme I have just a few options that first come to mind...and they usually don't make me think of baseball pictures of my boys or playing in the dirt.  But this time I thought...WHY not a boys page?  After all Pink can be in many shades and I for one have seen many men wear this wonderful color!  So I got to looking through some pictures I need to get in layouts and LOOK what I came across!  I think it is just perfect!  What do you think?
I absolutely LOVE this picture of our son!  It captures him so well.  


I used some left over paper and embellishments from this Scenic Route collection called Garden Grove.  I have to say that this has turned out to be one of my all time favorite collections by this company.  

Have you seen the rest of the dt samples on The Pink Elephant blog yet?  If not I would recommend a peek. And why not join in the fun too? 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I love to hear your thoughts on my projects. 
Have fun craftin'!  JennK

3 comments:

csroyal said...

So cute and so handsome!

Angela said...

just gorgeous! and glasses really suit him! I love your journaling! thank you for sharing! we do get caught up don't we! love your LO!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great layout I love the kraft and the great chipboard embellishments! beth