Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday

Today it is time for a new challenge to begin at The Wild Flower Patch.  I have the sunny beach on the brain ever since my vacation so I couldn't help but to use the Beach Ivy image.  The challenge this week is a color challenge.  Use the colors Cream, Brown and Melon.
A little closer look.

I had a lot of fun creating this card.  The colors for this challenge are really yummy together and so much fun for summer.  Be sure to take a peek at the rest of the design teams work on The Wild Flower Patch.  And don't forget to leave us some love.  We all like to hear what you have to say.  See ya tomorrow for a Scrapbook Layout.
Happy Craftin' JennK

3 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

First off, I'm so glad you're back and that you had an awesome vacay!

Second, this card is too cute! Love it!

XXX

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Fabulous layout! Your card is awesome!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Too cute! Id still be on beach time too if I were you! :)