Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back to crafting!!!

Hello...I am back!! I have been crafting again and loving it! This first card is a birthday card I created for my father in law. His birthday is Monday. I used the inkadinkadoo stamps and K & Co. papers.This valentine card I entered in the Basic Gray Valentine card contest. If I win they are giving away the new bittersweet papers. I sure would love that!! Well, about creating this card. I used the urban prairie papers some ribbon from my stash and a paper doilie from Wilton (the kind you might put a cupcake on) The "love you" stamp is from Close to my heart.

I have a few more things done, but they are for the Cuttlebug Challenge site so I can't show you now. You will have to check back for those. I will be posting a tutorial soon so stay tuned for that. My first one, wish me luck!

Also wanted to share these new Prima papers! It's called Life In Color... Wow they are awesome!! I have got to keep my eyes out for these......enjoy.And these great pebbles!


I am sure all the great companies will be bringing out all kinds of new goodies for us soon.Till next time, Happy craftin'!!