Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Weave it!!

Hello, well I wanted to make a card using Lori's technique of weaving paper. You can see her card here This was really fun...brings back those memories of elementary school art.


Here is my card. I used some paper flower I embossed with my Cuttlebug and inked.
I weaved some pink, striped and flower paper together. I cut out the butterfly shape on my Cuttlebug and then placed my woven paper behind. I drew stitch lines around the butterfly and embellished with pink rhinestones. I also placed a large pink rhinestone in the center of my flower. I placed some lace and a paper strip on the side of the card. I also used some of my woven paper behind my stamped pink paper.

Here is the inside of the card.
Check out here tutorial and give it a try. Have fun with this...I bet you could make a large one and use it on a scrapbook layout....OOOO the ideas. If only I had more time in the day to just create.
Till next time...Happy Craftin'!




2 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Very very cool!

Carol A. said...

Oh wow....that butterfly is just too cool.