Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Inchies anyone??

So I signed up for an alphabet inchie swap and this is what I came up with.
There was no limits to what you could do, it just had to be all the same letter...so I went crazy. These are so much fun. If you are kinda worried about working with such a small space let me tell ya...it is great! The small space actually is quite simple to embellish and seems to come together so quick....since you are limited by the space there is really only so much you can do.

I also created a holder for my stickles. I saw this idea on a few other sites and decided to try it for myself....of course I couldn't help but to embellish. I know you can't really see it once all the stickles are on there but it seems to make it a little more stylish. :-)

Well that is what I worked on tonight...Hope everyone is enjoying their New Year so far.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Seems like a good way to keep them from drying out. Looks nice. I have 3 ATC swaps i'm but would like to try the inchies later on.
Happy New Year to you also.

Lene said...

I love your blog, Jenn! The only thing I don't is the bottom "border". I find it very annoying to have the text obscured.
The stickles holder is a great idea! If only I had more than 1 bottle! Maybe I'll try this for my double sided pens instead...

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Those are great inchies.. I did a card swap not too long ago and I made some cards using them, if you look back at my blog you can see them. They are cool and look so much cuter than youd think.
Very cool idea for the stickles sticky.. hehee.
Happy New Year if I didnt say it already!