Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Love notes

I started on some Valentines. I am loving the Basic Grey paper.This card I created using the Urban prairie & Two scoops paper (Basic grey), Ribbon (EK success), Chipboard die cut (Basic grey), pearl accents (Paper studio). I stamped "You are loved" and added black brads that I embellished with some stickles glitter.
On this card I used my cuttlebug folder floral fantasy (one of my favorites), Stamp set & ink from Close to my heart, ribbon from EK Success, Heart brad from Paper studio and printed paper from Basic grey.

You just gotta love Valentines Day! I am making several different cards this year. Some are for a card swap I am in and of course some are for my valentine. It is only a month away already....can you believe how fast the time is flying.

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

No, I cant believe it. I was looking at some things to do, but I still cant get into my messy room. grrr