Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cuttlebug be Inspired # 15

I am bringing you the latest challenge over at cuttlebug challenges! This week we are creating a card from a sketch from page maps. Check out http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ to see the sketch and participate in this weeks challenge.

Here is my take on the sketch:

I used a stamp from Inkadinkadoo, some printed paper from Basic Grey (two scoops...yummy!!), I cut the scalloped circles with my Nestabilities on my Cuttlebug (you just gotta love that little bug!), ribbon is Paper studio, ink by Close to my heart and Archival ink and bling from Paper studio. Hope you enjoy my take on the sketch and can come over to Cuttlebug Challenges to share your card! See ya there!

18 comments:

Trudi said...

Love, love, love the butterflies Jenn! Great job with the challenge & welcome to the team!

Karen said...

Beautiful take on the sketch challenge Jenn! Love your work!

Eva said...

What a sweet card! Great take on the sketch!

Sue said...

That is lovely, i have a thing about butterflies, have to restrain myself from putting them on everything. In fact my card for the same challenge had 3 put on at the last minute. lol

xxx Sue

Allison said...

great job with the sketch
AllisonX

Unknown said...

I love the fluttering butterflies!

kshand said...

What a fun card!! Love all the little butterflies.

Mrs J said...

Beautiful card Jenn and a great take on the sketch. Just love all the butterflies!
Mrs Jx

Becky G said...

This is so pretty, Jenn! I love the butterflies! Great card!

Hugs to you,
Becky

LORi said...

Loving your Card Jenn!! Great Job!!

Unknown said...

I love your take on the sketch with butterflies! SO creative!

Amber said...

Jenn, your card is BEAUTIFUL! I'm obsessed with butterflies right now and love how you used them on this card.
Hugs
Amber

mystyle said...

Your card is Beautiful and I love the way you stamped the butterflies and lifted one up! Terrific!

Anonymous said...

Jenn, great card! Love the butterflies and the way you used your ribbon! Fab job!

Hugs

~Spike

Meda said...

This was one of the firs cards for this week's challenge that I saw and I still think it is one of the greatest! I love how that big butterfly stands out!

Martha said...

Beautiful card!! Thank you for making the video. Now I know how to emboss my nestabilities :)
Martha

Rleen said...

Your card is beautiful! I love all the butterflies and the colors.

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Oh that is beautiful!!!!