Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Share some cards...

Good Morning to ya!! Hope you are having a fantastic weekend. I wanted to share a few cards I have created recently.This card I created with the Stampin Up natural beauty set, I embossed behind the bird with my Cuttlebug leafy branch embossing folder added some string and a few square brads.
This card I used my Spellbinders Nestabilities on my Cutllebug and embossed one with the leafy branch Cuttlebug embossing folder. I added a few eyelets to string my ribbon through and then stitched the edges. The stamp is from the natural beauty set again.On this card I embossed the background on my Cuttlebug using the Stylized flowers embossing folder, I stamped the bird using a stamp from Autumn Leaves, added a little ribbon bow and a little bling. I also inked the embossed image to help it show up a little more.

As you can see I have been playing with my Cuttlebug machine a lot....It is just so much fun.

So what have you been up to?? Hope you have had some time to do something you love!!


Till next time...Happy Craftin'!

2 comments:

Meda said...

I love the first one! I am so much into birds right now.

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Great cards. I love how distressed they look.