Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Fab Fridays #1

Good morning!! Hope you are enjoying your day and can come join me at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog for an informative video. This is the first video I have done. It will show you how you can cut and emboss the Spellbinders Nestabilities and emboss your brass stencils using your cuttlebug. I am very excited to be bringing this video to you. The cuttlebug is an amazing tool..I love it! So come on over to Cuttlebug Challenge and show us what you create, and let us know what you think of the video and any future videos you might want us to feature on Cuttlebug Challenge for you.

P.s. I am at 500 views on this blog YEAH! So I will be drawing a name check back. Thanks and I hope to see you back soon and look forward to seeing you at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog.

Till next time...Happy craftin'

3 comments:

Meda said...

Are you kidding? Your first video? I loved every bit of it. I don't have an embossing mat so I cannot try it yet, but I will one day. Have you tried embossing with Fiskars plates in cuttlebug. I tried but the embossing is not very deep. Maybe with the embossing mat works better.

Oh, I forgot to say I am featuring your Cuttlebug Inspiration #15 on my blog. Just have to finish writing and hit "publish"

Amber said...

Jenn you were wonderful! I'm so impressed with your video, you sounded like a pro! Honestly, I just bought my first Nestabilities a few weeks ago and didn't have a CLUE how to emboss with them so you've taught me something new:)
Great job!
Hugs
Amber

LORi said...

You are Awesome!! That video was Amazing!! Great JOb!!

I have a treat for you take a peek:

http://byloridesigns.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-award-from-robin.html