Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Challenge anyone?

I am so happy I have been able to play along on some challenge blogs lately.

This card I created for the CPS blog. They have another great sketch this week to play with!

Here is what I have come up with...


I had fun with this little snowman again. After I colored him in with my Copics I added glitter to the image using some stickles. I also paper pieced his little carrot nose and scarf. The snowflakes were cut using my Cricut and the joys of the Season cartridge. I then sprayed them with glimmer mist.

While I was playing with this Yummy paper from My minds eye I also created a Scrapbook page.

These pictures were from a little snow we got last year. Funny how very little needs to actually stick to the ground for the kidos to have a blast in it! Their own winter wonderland.

I used a lot of SHIMMERZ on these snowflakes and even on my journal spot. I also used some liquid applique with glitter in it for the snow on my title. If I didn't have enough bling I also used some rhinestones on the snowflakes. I am very pleased at all the sparkle.

Okay I am off. Maybe to create some more fun stuff. I really should get started on some Christmas presents soon. It will be here before ya know it!

Thanks for stopping by, JennK

3 comments:

CraftBelle said...

Great card Jenn. I love your super sized snowflake. A cricut is definitely on my wish list.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Such stunning projects here!! I love that layout!! And you've done a fantastic job with the CPS sketch!! HUGS

Lea L. said...

How adorable is this card?! I love the big snowflake and the glittery little snowman! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea