Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Friday!

WaaaHoo!! It is Friday! I am so happy to have a weekend that will be somewhat relaxing. The kids are out of school today so we are all hanging out.

I desperately need to clean my craft room up. It has so many piles upon piles that even I am having trouble finding things...(giggles). you know it is bad when I think so too.



HEHEEEEEE!!

So I am hoping to clean...just a little. Then I need to get back to creating. I have some serious ideas in my head that are just dying to escape. You know you DO NOT deny the MOJO!! I wish I could bottle this stuff (MOJO) so when I am low I could just sprinkle it on like fairy dust.

In other news we are gearing up for some fun over at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog. Don't forget that the Festival of Lights will be starting Wednesday Nov. 18th!!


I also want to say that I have seen some really amazing creations lately on some fellow crafters blogs......

Check them out!
Danni she seems to always have MOJO!!
Susan Wow! I just love her clean fresh lines and photos!
Candy Shoppe Designs Just found this blog and I LOVE the edgy FUN they have going on!!
Lynn This girls got style!
Unity and the new Ippity....Love these stamps and the design team is so full of awesome inspiration!!

That is just a few blogs I have been stalking lately. Do you have any favorites?? Share them with me. I love finding new inspiration.

Well, I better scoot. Got a few chores to do. Then hopefully some crafty time....to let that MOJO out.

Have a great weekend!! And thanks so much for stopping by today. JennK

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

That tornado is scaryyyy! Hope you have a great weekend!