Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

What a day...

Wow! What a day we had today. My alarm went off at 7 this morning.....I didn't want to get out off bed yet. Not on a Saturday.....but the day was beginning.

Todays events consisted of 2 football games and a piano recital. In black and white when I read this I think awe that's not too bad. Boy oh boy during the moments...my head was spinning.

So off we went at 10 after 9 to have pictures taken of the football team and warm up for the game. The game started at 10:30 this morning. It was an exciting game. we lost but our boys have heart. They didn't give up. The game was finally over at about 12:20 this afternoon. Not too bad except I had to have Jacob showered and to his piano recital by 12:45...Time was going fast.



We dashed home, Jacob got his shower grabbed a quick bite to eat then we were off to piano. The recital was great. Jacob played well. We mingled a few minutes after the recital then it was off again.



We dashed home again to get Jacob's football gear back on and off to game 2 we went. Lucky for us the games were running a little late so we got there in plenty of time. YAY!

Our boys played hard. They played a good game but we couldn't take em'.



WOW...what a day...what a day. We survived, but I am ready to rest.

I couldn't have asked for better weather for all of this though...FANTASTIC! I cannot believe it is November with weather like this today.

I hope your Saturday was great. I will be back with some Holiday cards I have been working on soon. Plus my Wednesday inspiration with the Cuttlebug Challenge. This week we have a great sketch to work with. Be sure to come back and check it all out.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Jenn K

1 comment:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Lovely weather, and fun family times for you, Jenn! It poured most the day here in Washington, but my youngest children baked cake, so no loss!
Enjoy your Sunday tomorrow!