Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey Time!!

Happy Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful celebration of friends and family. I know we will be hanging out. Watching football and eating lots of yummy food. My hubby will be hanging Christmas lights and hopefully we will be headed to the Christmas tree farm soon. Oh the holidays and all the great stuff that comes with it. YUMMY!!

Here is a card I created.....Just great for the Thanksgiving holiday SPIRIT. It also works for a few Challenges going on right now...YAY!!

I used some Unity stamps from the KOM club. I colored in the images with my Copics. The little bee is colored in with Shimmerz. I also added some sparkle to the sunflower and the dots on the leaves. The button is Basic Grey I think...I keep them all in one big jar. I forget who made what button sometimes.

And here is a little place mat my 3 year old made at Preschool this week. So sweet!!


I am off...Enjoy your day. And remember what you are Thankful for today and everyday!!

Hugs, JennK

No comments: