Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Coloring

Hello. Today I bring you a card I created for Copic Color Challenge. The colors to use this week were:
I don't have the RV23 Pure Pink so instead I used RV11 Pink.

Here is my card creation..
I used some Unity Stamps (LOVE THEM) and some scraps of Basic Grey paper. The background is embossed with the Victoria Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Fun colors to work with. They kept making me think of Spring already....we have barely touched on winter yet. *giggles*

I am off to finish up a few scrapbook pages and a few other projects.

Happy Crafting!! JennK

4 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Totally fresh and lovely, Jenn! LOVE that bird, but then never met one I didn't (tee hee)! Delightful card!

June Houck said...

This is a beautiful card, Jenn!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! What a beautiful creation! I really love your colors on this and that bird is so cute!! :) HUGS

Jan Hennings said...

such a cute card..love the bird :)