Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Smile!

Hello! Well today is the Last day of November! Can you believe it!! It is a downhill slide from here...*giggles*

I want to share a sweet card I created today. I am entering it in the Pink Elephant Challenge. The challenge is to color an image in with your favorite medium. I used my Copics which are my favorite for most things. I also enjoy using chalks and watercolors...even colored pencils on occasion. But today like most I chose my Copics.

This image is from Mo Manning. I just love how fun and festive this little boy is! He is really ready to celebrate. The paper is some left overs from My Minds Eye...The big sparkly dots are so much fun.

I am off now to take the dog for a walk....

Hugs, JennK

2 comments:

Deb said...

That is such a cute card!! Can you believe that I don't own one single Copic marker? I really need to jump on that bandwagon!

Annie said...

Great fun card - love it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/